Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Goodness me!

So many decisions, so much excitement, so little time! I am taking on new partners in crafty crime! I have enlisted the help of my 2 best friends to turn The Flying Skeleton upside down! I've been itching to get my hands on items like paint and seashells for quite sometime, but I haven't had anything to really justify such purchases. But now we are turning The Flying Skeleton into a gift shop for goths/punks/steampunkers/and neo-Victorians. We will sell handmade, hand finished, hand altered goods specifically designed for those people in your life that keep bats as pets and have black lights in their bedroom. And of course, if you are that person, go ahead and treat yourself to a gift! Or send the link to our ArtFire or Etsy shop or even this blog to your loved ones.
Every item will arrive at your door gift-wrapped and ready to be given [even if you ordered the item for yourself. What's better than buying your self a gift?] Every item is unique and handled carefully, so you can be sure that you are purchasing a good quality item.
But don't worry! We're going to do more than just sell you stuff! This blog will be full of our excursions and artistic endeavors, giving you insight on what's going on in our lives and what projects we're currently working on. Can't wait to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment