Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Beginning of June!

I've been pretty busy working on so many things I haven't been able to update over here. But I have discovered a few things.

1. Polyvore is an amazing place that I can use to showcase my jewelry and show outfits you can put together around it. For example:


2. Art and craft fairs are going to be the best place for me to showcase and sell my jewelry.

So I'll be going around to some art and craft fairs here in Oklahoma City this summer, and I'll regularly post on my excursions.

Thanks for reading and God bless!
-Izzee

5 comments:

  1. You're jewelry is so pretty! Have you ever heard of etsy, (www.etsy.com) a lot of artists/ designers sell on there... just another option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Polyvore Set! Loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous jewelry!!! thnx 4 becoming a follower of my blog, i really appreciate it!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress and love the shoes xoxox

    ReplyDelete