Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So many earrings, so little time..

I got a comment a while back about Etsy, and I just wanted to respond to that. Yes, I know about Etsy, and I think it's one of the most beautiful places on the internet. I've been thinking about doing that for awhile now, and I think I may start selling my jewelry on Etsy sometime this summer. Thanks for mentioning it though, Molly Rose, that was very considerate and sweet of you. :)

I just wanted to give some updates on jewelry pieces I've been working on. I've had these pieces for some time now, but I haven't posted them up here so I thought I should. :) I haven't had access to time or a good camera for awhile, and I haven't taken any pictures of my new pieces, but I'm very excited about them. I'll bum a camera off someone soon and get pictures up here for you guys to take a look at.

Chainmail Earrings
These earrings were a collaboration between myself and my "assistant", Scott. They are handmade using natural shell buttons, pewter jump rings, and Czech glass beads. They're $15 if you're intrested in purchasing them.

Black Orb Earrings

These earrings are made from Czech glass beads and silver costume wire. The earring hooks are hypoallergenic. They are handmade by me, Izzee. They're $15 if you're intrested in them.

If you'd like to purchase something, or you just have some questions, please email at izzeejewelry@yahoo.com. Thanks and have an amazing day!
-Izzee

No comments:

Post a Comment