Friday, September 25, 2009

Lost Memories

"In our endeavors to recall to memory something long forgotten, we often find ourselves upon the very verge of remembrance, without being able, in the end, to remember."
-from "Ligeia" by Edgar Allan Poe

That, my friends, is why The Flying Skeleton is hard at work creating deliciously scrumptious picture frames to hold all your long lost memories! We stopped by a thrift store close to home yesterday and picked a couple up, we'll have before and after pictures for you soon I'm sure [and along the way pictures and in-between pictures ^_^].

The Flying Skeleton's Etsy shop will be opening very soon! I know I've been saying this for awhile, but I'm really truly serious! It's so close to being open I can almost taste it. Almost. Still have a bit of work to do, but it's close! I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment