Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bouquet of Paper Roses

Martha Stewart has a simple paper mice tutorial that requires black paper, scissors, masking tape, and a printer. You can use any color you want for the mice though, you don't have to use black. If mice have little purple shadows in your world, then by all means, use purple.
That tutorial got me thinking about silhouettes and places I could put them. I had to take my porch light down and clean it out [it was absolutely filthy], so while it sat on the garage floor drying I got my plastic bat ring out, black construction paper, a pencil, and some scissors, and went to town. I ended up with a porch light I could live with all year.


And check out this adorable Halloween e-card for a quick 'Awwww' and a chuckle. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment