Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweet Treats

I love Halloween parties. And I love food. Halloween themed food is therefore incredible. Here's a list of 10 of my favorite Halloween party appetizers, in no particular order.

Monster Toes! - I love the idea of chomping on little tiny monster toes. And the pictures makes me hungry. ^_^
Witches Finger Cookies - Hansel and Gretel weren't ones to waste.
Pecan-Caramel Spiders - These look absolutely delicious. I'd love to eat one..and then have a little leg sticking out my mouth while chomping away! Hahahahahahaha!
Spiderweb Cookies - Sugar cookies decorated beautifully. I'd make these all year round.
Ghosts on Broomsticks - If you can get the vanilla into the shape of a ghost, this would be a sweet recipe to try out.
Cheese Pumpkins - I like cheese a lot, but I'm not too fond of cheese food. However, these look like fun.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - You can't have a Halloween party without these!
Marsh-Monsters - If you're a fan of marshmallows, this is the perfect one for you.
Incredibly unhealthy, but probably rather tasty.
Salty Bones - I want these SO badly. I could probably eat a whole plate myself!
Yummy Mummy Cupcakes - Look at those eyes! I'd eat those first.

No comments:

Post a Comment